The kids and I were on I-15 on our way to the last $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point for the month of August.
(Seriously, don't you wish they would keep that going year round!)
I called my mom to talk about dinner plans for Sunday when she tells me that she, my Dad, Kim, and her kids are ALL on their way to the Point as we speak.
Fabulous! We meet up for ice cream and a walk in the gardens.
High Point: Running up the hill and rolling down again
Low Point: Losing Lauren and Gabe for a full 10 minutes
(the place is huge - serious ground to cover!)
New High Point: Finding Lauren and Gabe safe and sound.
Lauren made a special friend... I think he was hoping she'd give him a kiss.
That place is awesome. I'm glad you found them. I hate loosing my kids. It totally stresses me out. I'm glad you got to take advantage of the last day doing that, very cool.
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish we could called and said we were on our way to Thanksgiving Point too! Imagine the shock if we would have been there....
ReplyDeleteLove those cute kids! Jared is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys again.
We are annual pass holders there. It's a great place to lose kids and have a little fun all at once. I challenge you and the kids to run up that giant hill without stopping or push a double stroller up it. Take your pick. :)
ReplyDelete