Monday, August 15, 2011

She's Here!!!

We welcomed our sweet baby girl at 7:30 this morning!

Alicia Jane Wright

Alicia ~ meaning "Noble & kind; exalted"
Jane ~ meaning "God is Gracious"
She weighs 8 lbs. 15 oz. and is 21 inches long

She has lots of dark hair, and is just a sweetheart who looks like she came from our family mold! ;D
Everything with the c-section went well.
And I just wanted to share some pictures of the delivery and the baby.







We feel so blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are just so excited for you guys. I don't know how it is possible for there to be so many good looking kids in one family...but you have done it again! What a beautiful little girl. I am on pins and needles to know what her name is!
    I am so glad everything went well with the csection and that candace is doing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yay! Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing pictures. You are right she does look like she came from the same Wright mold. Have fun with that little sweetheart. And when you are up for it let me know where you are now and I'll run these baby girl clothes over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it safe to assume Lauren is especially thrilled? Beautiful baby! So happy for you guys! Hugs!
    Aunt heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a DOLL!!!!! SOO excited for you guys!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is adorable! In fact, your whole family is adorable. And I'm so glad you weren't surprised with another boy. :-) I also really like the middle name you chose. That's our little Aurora's middle name too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray, the little sister is here! I can't wait to see more of her. Congratulations - hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful baby girl! So sweet. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...