Can I just say that MY kids really know how to pick a secret bush - SERIOUSLY!
Some parents have bumper stickers that say, "My kid is an honor student," but I'm considering a sticker that says "My Kids have the Coolest Secret Bush."
I began the hunt for the secret bush by interrogating the Junior Officers -I knew they'd crack.
And I didn't even have to go Jack Bauer on 'em. I just said, "Hey guys, so, where's the secret bush?" And they couldn't have been more eager to show it to me.
Huge bush... built in lighting... a hidden alcove for private conferences... there's even an escape hatch...It's AWESOME!
Zach finally consented to let me see the bush and write about it - Thanks bud.
I could tell YOU where it is... but then I'd have to kill you. Instead I'll just show you the pictures ;D
I love it! I loved having lunch with you today. I'm not sure about the favorite bush bumper sticker though, it might be too easy to interrupt it to mean that they are not potty trained. Love ya G hunny
ReplyDelete