Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shout it from the rooftops!

Sing HALLELUJAH!
Zach just got accepted into the long awaited charter school!
Zach and I were literally at the local elementary where he was having his reading assessment. I'd left the baby at home under Lauren's care (with Matt in his office for help.) We'd been at the school for 55 minutes, and to my surprise, Matt steps through the classroom door out of breath and says, "Candace, can I speak with you for a minute."

I'm thinking, "Oh NO! Something must have happened to Jared."
When I step into the hall, Matt is smiling and says, "I just got off the phone with the charter school principal and they have enough openings for Zach! They want him to start school tomorrow, but I thought you should know so you could finish up here and get him transferred."

I am down-right giddy! I was able to pull it together and thank the teacher for her time and explain that we needed to go begin the transfer process for Zach.

As Zach and I walked to the van, Zach said out of the blue, "This just goes to show that Heavenly Father is answering our prayers."

Amen.

We have been so blessed! I feel like Lauren and Zach were blessed by their teachers at the local school this last year, and Lauren is continuing to be watched over there. But this opportunity for Zach is just in the nick of time because I think 3rd grade is a really critical transition year. OH I'm so excited! I need to stop gushing now, but we just couldn't be happier or more thankful to our loving Heavenly Father who REALLY does answer prayers.

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congratulations to the whole family. What a testimony builder for everyone. What a relief for you sweetheart. Kiss the munchkins for me. Ghunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That is too exciting. Congrats to the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!!! YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! SO SO SO exciting! I love that Matt rushed to come tell you guys, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...