Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Clever Max Quotes

Max is four years old - not even four and a half. However, he's so darn precocious I have to remind myself that he's still very young. Anyway, he's been cracking me up this week with funny comments. Here are a few:

Max: Guess what, Mom?
Me: What?
Max: I really really really really really really GOOGLE love you!
Me: Wow, that's a lot of love! I google love you right back.
*I swear only Matt would teach his 4 year old what a google is. (a number with 100 zeroes after it.) Anyhoo...

Max: Wow, Mom you're driving really fast!
Me: Actually, I'm not up to the speed limit yet.
Max: Oh, what if you drove a MILLION! (like "We should definitely try that!" ...then sighs) But that would totally be breaking the speed limit.

Max: Mom, I got to sit by Savannah today.
Me: That's great. Max, what do you like about Savannah... what makes her special?
Max: She knows who I really am.
Me: Wow! and who is that?
Max: I'll whisper it to you... I'm a vampire.
Me: (laughing) Well what do you like to do together.
Max: We play house.
Me: Oh, are you the Dad and Savannah's the mom.
Max: No, I'm the kid and Savannah's likes to be the dog.

Max: Mom, I'm a GENIUS at finding fings (things) and losing fings!"
Me: Yes Max, YOU are definitely a genius.

Me: Max, it's time to clean your room.
Max: (tapping his fingers to his lips thoughtfully) Perhaaaaps....?

Me: "Okay guys, what do you want for breakfast? Cereal? ... Eggs & toast?"
Max: (taking a pose on my bed like the statue of liberty) "JUSTICE FOR ALL!"
***I'm laughing and thinking, "that wasn't on the menu, but why don't I through in world peace for lunch."

Oh Max, I love you! Thanks for making my days a joy!

4 comments:

  1. Max is a riot, I have never heard of a kid coming up with some of the comments that one says. What a great decking the Halls party. Great job! G. Hunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a talker and quite clever. Maybe he'll be a politician? j/k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just remembered your blog address! LOL This little Max is TOO CUTE! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUNNY! I love keeping track of the funny things that my kids say...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...