Well done, sweet girl!
Wonderings
I do not understand:
Why girls like girly stuff.
Why sweets must taste so good.
Why math is sometimes hard.
But most of all I do not understand Popularity.
It's useless!
The person who invented popularity must have been sad.
Popularity makes one person famous and the rest feel bad about themselves.
I do understand:
Chocolate is delicious.
Telling a few delightful lies
Today, I wish I were not so normal...
I came from a different planet,
I'm not from earth.
I have many different powers.
I'm the best monster genius in the world.
If someone tries to tell me I'm wrong,
their words backfire on them.
Ticked Off
I'm ticked off.
Not snappy ticked-off,
Not angry ticked-off,
But bothered ticked-off,
Ticked-off that girls don't like monsters,
Ticked-off that my ideas only work with boys.
Smart
I'm Smart
Not nerdy smart.
Not smart-aleck smart.
Not brainiac smart.
But smart that correct spelling is important.
Smart that science is awesome.
Smart that intelligence is helpful.
I'm sad
Not crying sad.
Not tearful sad.
Not feeling bad sad,
but mournful sad.
Sad that my great grandmother is dead.
Sad that all my fish are dead.
Diamonte Poem
Dumb
Dummyhead, fool
Dim-witting, slowing, losing
Dum-dum, dumbo, sharp, bright
Clevering, brightening, thinking
Keen, intelligent
Smart
I Like
I like Halloween.
I like chocolate.
I like cake.
I like frosting.
I like Pirates of the Caribbean.
I like animals.
I like scary stuff.
I like Holidays.
I like fishing.
I like sports.
What's in a Name?
Lightning
Awesome
Unusual
Ruler
Excellent
Nice
What a clever girl!
ReplyDelete