This cute little chub had his 9 month check-up this morning and I'm paying homage to his adorableness. Top 10 Things we love about Jare-Bear at this age:
1. That Cheeser Grin (especially the English split in his front teeth) - His fifth tooth is half-way in and more are on the way.
2. His silky fluff - weighing in at 22 lbs and 30 inch tall, he's in the 75th percentile for weight and the 90+ percentile for height. Tongue in cheek, the doctor called him "tall and skinny" because he's proportionately taller than his weight. Hilarious!
3. That thumb sucking - everywhere we go, people comment on how he LOVES that thumb.
4. His curiosity and energy - EVERYTHING fascinates him and he's so enthusiastic about it! He makes me really look at the world around me in a fresh new light.
5. His sweet smell - it doesn't matter if I can smell lotion, soap or the cereal he just ate, he just makes everything smell sweet. I think that's why the mosquitoes liked him so much too. ;D
6. Jared may have potential to be a Medium - he's channeling Donald Duck. Imagine Donald in a full fit of temper... scream-quacking unintelligibly, fist-flailing and furious and then superimpose that image on our chubby-cheeked cherub. Personally, I can't even make these sounds and I am totally mystified by how my baby does it. He's actually cheerful and angelic 99% of the time, but once in a while that temper FLARES. Too funny!
7. Rolling... & Rolling... & Rolling
8. The way he lights up when he first sees any of us or even our pictures.
9. His fabulous eyelashes that go on for miles.
10. His easy-going nature - if we just keep him close, he's content. So so good!
We're so glad you came to our family, Jared. In nine months time, we can hardly remember life before you, and our family would seem incomplete without you. Hugs & Kisses Babe

What a cute little boy!! I love the description of his Donald Duck tantrums. And I don't know, I think his doctor is right! It seems his weight is plateauing and he is just getting longer! By the way Candace, in response to your comment about Lyla's mess... you win :)
ReplyDeleteLook at this beautiful blog! I'm glad we can keep tabs on you Wrights now!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you have FIVE kids! :) Wasn't it yesterday we were all playing in Grandma's basement?