Most Memorable Holiday Activity
Lauren: "It was being with my family and opening presents on Christmas. I just liked it."
Zach: Playing "Silent Ball" with all the family in St. George. "I didn't win, but I had fun."
Gabe: "Going to Grandma Hunny's house for soup and making gingerbread houses. I just really loved that soup!" *In fact, I don't think he did any gingerbread-house making, but he did have 3 bowls of soup!
Max: "Playing laser tag with my family, because I 'get' people a lot, and it really is fun!"
Jared: Loved the piƱata at the Christmas Eve party. He really got into it this year - both hitting it and collecting the candy. Big fun for a little guy!
Matt: "I think it was Christmas morning, opening presents. Sorry to be so generic, but that was fun for me this year. I loved watching the kids open their presents."
Candace: "Family Time! I just loved all the activities that we did together: the gingerbread houses, nativity, Christmas Eve party, the day at the planetarium and temple square... and the New Year's Eve Party."





No comments:
Post a Comment