Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Plain Braggin'

Where are we?
I can barely comprehend what day of the week we're on...
We just got back from a 10-day whirlwind trip to California for Spring Break, and I think it's Tuesday, so I should write about parenting. The Spring Break Trip will have to wait for another post, because I spent Monday polishing up the Taxes, and today is about stocking the fridge, unpacking and doing laundry. Plus, there are a million pictures and video clips to wade through before I can blog about the trip.

However...
I just read this great (very brief) article about my husbands company, and dog-gone-it,
I have to share!

I just love to see all of Matt's painstaking work, and the company that he and Gellis are building get some deserved recognition.  It takes about 90 seconds to read the article...


"When I Grow Up I Want to Work for Keystone Solutions" by IQWorkforce

Well done, Matt - We're so proud of you!

5 comments:

  1. That is seriously AMAZING! My goodness..Matt! I wanted to send that guy a note (like it said at the bottom of the article) just to tell him that Matt is my brother. That must make you guys (all!) feel so proud! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. That article was very impressive. I love how detailed and specific he was. Way to go Matt! You know behind every great man is an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayla CookApril 19, 2011

    Wow! I am so proud of Matt, mostly for being such a great Husband and Father to my daughter and grand kids. this article is much deserved.
    GHunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that article was AWESOME! Gosh, I feel like I should be asking for his autograph when we're in Hawaii! I remember sitting at your kitchen table listening to Matt talk about HP and just thinking "When he leaves he is going to just take off in his career!" and he totally has! We are so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I realize I over-used the word "gosh" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...