I've had to take my car into Discount Tire Company three times in the last 3 months!
Once, I hit a pothole on the freeway and had a bulge in the side of the tire. It was on the verge of exploding - DTC replaced it free of charge.
Next, I ran over a nail and they patched the tire - free again.
Today, we piled in the van to drive to school and found that we had a HUGE BOLT stuck in the front tire. It was TOTALLY flat. I managed to inflate it and get the kids to school and then drive straight to Discount Tire company for another patch-up - again, free of charge.
They're always so nice! I don't have to bring in receipts and warranties, they just look up my phone number and then cheerfully fix the problem, check the air pressure in all the tires, and then rotate and balance all the tires while their at it. All FREE with their service.
Flat tires are a major pain! But when faced with this morning's fiasco, it helped for me take a deep breath and think, "I'll just take it in and they'll take care of me. We'll get through this... again."
Anyway, I'm thankful for nice people, and good service, and companies that stand by their promises.
Thank you Discount Tire Company!

That is so nice! That makes me want to use them! Glad that everything worked out for you without any major problems!
ReplyDelete