Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peeling Kiwi

My son, Zach, LOVES Kiwi!!!
It's one of his favorite foods on the planet.

However, peeling big piles of little kiwi with a vegetable peeler was a  huge pain!

Then I discovered this simple trick in the "Tip-a-day Guide to Healthy Living."  My husband and sister were so enthusiastic when I shared this trick with them, that I'm passing it on to you...

*Special thanks to Gabe for being my "Camera-man." :D

4 comments:

  1. Is it as easy as they make it look? :)
    They serve whole kiwi at my children's school and most of the kids eat the kiwi with the peel on!
    I don't think I could do that. Thanks for the tip. We'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, nevermind, I guess that WAS you doing that. I just read that Gabe was your camera man. So, I guess that means, YES, it is as easy as it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the tip! I feel like I always peel half my kiwi away when I do it! Now I won't! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the awesome tip! And by the way, Nate and I were LOVING Gabe's little comments behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...