Friday, February 18, 2011

Family Friday: Feb. 18, 2011

Zach
Celebrated his 10th birthday!
Zach loves having his birthday on Valentine's day. It means he always gets a class party (with me there to help,) and I'm convinced he feels like all the "Love" in the air is directed his way.  It's all Zachy-love!
All kidding aside, we are so blessed to have Zach in our family;
He's such funny, smart, handsome, hard-working, awesome kid.
We love you Zach!
We celebrated with a family pizza & movie night. Zach LOVES his pizza.
He was pretty excited to get a couple of Wii games, a Nerf mace, Lego game and a new journal.




-----------------------------------------------------
Max
Hopped into the van with his Valentines' loot in hand
and asked what we were doing for lunch.
He quickly added "Mom, I don't think I need dessert
because my sugar level is up to 100%"
He paused for a moment and then added...
"...but my soda level is about 10%."
--------------------------------------------------------
Gabe
Came to me with his theory of why being in "the middle" is so difficult.
"Mom, it's just that the younger kids aren't always fun to play with,
and the older kids are always so busy or so bossy... sigh."
Hang in there buddy. ;D
--------------------------------------------------------
Lauren
Went to "New Beginnings" on Tuesday, and she is SOOOO excited to join Young Womens, she can hardly stand the wait. They did a brief spotlight on her and her friend London. The meeting was so well planned, the leaders are wonderful women,  and the girls were so nice to Lauren.
I think I'm as excited for Lauren as she is!
London & Lauren
-------------------------------------------------------
Jared & Me
Spent a lot of time snuggled up together - He's had a bad cold. :(
And there's just no better medicine than having Mom hold you.
===============================
Matt
My cute husband confessed to me that he downloaded my "Favorites" playlist on iTunes
and he's been listening to it a lot lately because he misses me.
He said, "Well, I figured if I can't be with you, at least I can be with the music you like."
Awe! I love him!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute about Matt. Love those kids! We miss you guys and Ty seriously talks about your kids almost every day. He blesses them in prayers, tells other friends about them, and asks to call you guys all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...