I love soups in general, but I think they're
a MUST in these long winter months.
This Vegetable Beef Stew is usually made in a slow cooker, however, I had some leftover, cooked steak and threw this together pretty quickly on the stove.The chopping is minimal and most of the prep work involves opening cans, so you're husband will think you slaved over this home-cooked meal when it only took you 10 minutes. ;D And if you're feeling guilty about how easy and delicious this easy, you could always bake some bread to go with it. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. Steak
- 8 oz bag Baby Carrots, cut into thirds
- 2 cups Potatoes, diced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 can Corn, drained
- 1 can Green Beans, drained
- 12 oz. V8 Juice
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet dry Brown Gravy mix
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 cups Water
Combine all ingredients in a greased 4.5-6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours. *Makes about 8 servings.

This sounds so good! I want to make it soon! Yum! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete